Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Birthday

Hola today is my birthday and I just got a hamster. Im also gettin' a phone (Finally). My brother (Danny) is still a wierdo. Now he says "YAM!!!!!!!" and "TURD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I dont understand him (or any other boys as a matter of fact). I also mainly got stuff from the book "The Hunger Games". I named my hamster Peeta the main character. In one of my previous blogs I metioned how my brother and I fight. We still do just not as physical. More verbal. Our days dont start out fighting which is an improvment, mainly because we dont really see each other in the morning. When I get home from school he goes to play basketball with his nerdy friends.


"Bye ya turds"
-Danny Conlan 7:87 (random numbers I see after quotes)

No comments:

Post a Comment